Success Through Enthusiastic Participation (S.T.E.P.)
What is it?
Success Through Enthusiastic Participation ( S.T.E.P.) is a four phase program sponsored by the United States Women of Today that promotes the growth and activation of individual Women of Today members. Participants become familiar with all aspects of the organization through progressive "Steps".
What are the STEP's?
- S.T.E.P. I
- Occurs within the first 120 days of membership
- Familiarizes the new member with all levels of the organization.
- S.T.E.P. II
- Occurs within the first year of membership
- Helps member to become more active in all levels of the organization
- S.T.E.P. III
- Applies to those who have been members for one to five years
- Promotes greater involvement in the various levels of our organization
- S.T.E.P. IV
- Occurs at the sixth year of membership and every year there after
- Promotes continued involvement in the various levels of our organization